Friday, July 10, 2009

Am I a lesbian? - Neetu Chandra


Neetu Chandra explains herself as not a lesbian after a recent erotic photo shoot she did for a magazine who found her look too hot to handle. She says “It’s my turn now. Till now, you will recall no controversy about me. The shoot has been given many names including ‘Lesbian Shoot’. It was interrupted because it was found too hot for Indian men to digest. And, never done in the history of Indian cinema”

The photo shoot was on the lines of the Ajanta- Ellora cave sculpture. The concept of the shoot was to portray what men feel about seeing two female bodies, one perched on the other. The pictures had to be sensual and not vulgar at all. Krishika and I didn’t smooch or even touch each other in a suggestive way. We were just holding each other in a warm hug. She added “I didn’t even know her before the shoot. Every picture has a story behind in it. Also, I am an actor and I was playing a role. It was as simple as that.

No comments:

Post a Comment